1. General Research Methodology
2. Research Methodology and Statistical Techniques in Education
And two electives from the 4 papers listed below
1. Educational Leadership, Management and Organizational Development
2. Educational Psychology,
3. Educational and Instructional Technology,
4. Educational Administration and Policy Analysis.
The course aims at enhancing the capacity of professing, prospective and practicing teacher educators, education specialists, administrators and experts to conduct investigations, studies and researches that contribute to the betterment of the education system in general and teacher education in particular. The MPhil course is envisaged to contribute to the growth and development of the education sector of the country. The course will create opportunities to share and disseminate educational researches and innovations by bringing about debates and discussions of topical importance to address critical educational issues. The focus of the course is to produce high-level research manpower such as M. Phil. and Ph.D. scholars in the education sector.