Number of Hours: 45
Number of Credits: 2
Maximum Intake: 40
Eligibility: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of Psychology (Optional)
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Non- Psychology students (Mandatory)
This course focuses on training and development in an organizational setting. It also focuses on equipping the students with an understanding of basic concepts in training, application and specific facilitating techniques and methodology.
Some of the main objectives are:
· Increase one’s understanding of and confidence in training adults
· Make sessions more enjoyable for adult learners.
· Increase adult learner motivation, comprehension and retention.
· Gain insight into structuring more effective training programmes.
· Gain knowledge of the latest training methods and techniques.
· Accelerate the development process.
· Improve retention rates of participants.
· Training in how dry or technical material can be more effectively delivered.
· Have a thorough understanding of the 10 steps in Designing Training Programs.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Educational Psychology
- MSc Psychology (HRDM) with MA in Business and Organizational Psychology [Steinbeis, Germany]
- Master of Science (MSc) in Behavioural Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology (Clinical)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology (HRDM)
- BA CEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication and Media, English and Psychology
- BA JPEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism, Psychology, English
- BA PSEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, English
- BA PSEco-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, Economics
- BA PEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Performing Arts, English, Psychology
- BA TEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theatre Studies, English and Psychology
- BA MPE-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Music-Western Classical, Psychology, English
- Guidance and Counselling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Introduction to Yoga
- Academic Enrichment
- Health Psychology
- Training and Development
- Stress Management
- Life skills
- Basic Forensic
- Introduction to Hypnosis
- Gender, Diversity and Social Transformation
- Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies
- Advanced Forensic Psychology
- Team Building
- Creative Movement Therapy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Indian Portage on early childhood care and development
- Planning and Management of NGOS
- Planning and Managing Citizens charters
- Psychoanalytic Studies
- Cognition and Neuropsychology
- Therapeutic Community