M.Sc. in Psychology (Human Resource Development and Management) offered by the Department of Psychology, is a two-year full-time program, which prepares students for applications of psychological knowledge in organizations/ industries. This course is interdisciplinary in nature and is offered to those students who wish to achieve professional expertise in the management of human and social sides of work organizations. Since all organizations are essentially human, managing the human side is seen as the most critical element in organizational success. The program in HRDM attempts to equip students with wide range of competencies and skills and also provide training in various personnel functions.
Programme Objectives :
1. To provide an understanding of the psychological factors that influence behaviour of individuals in organizations/industries.
2. To understand the behavior of employees in social context of the work place.
3. To equip the students in various Human Resource Management skills.
4. To impart quality research and development skills with hands-on-experience in research.
5. To prepare students with various personal skills enabling them to be successful HR practitioners.
6. To train students in various psychometric assessment methods for various HR functions.
7. To equip the students to manage intra and inter individual issues at the workplace with the help of psychological techniques.
8. To develop an appreciation of cultural factors in management, especially those related to Indian cultural system.
- BA CEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication and Media, English and Psychology
- BA JPEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism, Psychology, English
- BA PSEng-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, English
- BA PSEco-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Sociology, Economics
- BA PEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Performing Arts, English, Psychology
- BA TEP-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theatre Studies, English and Psychology
- BA MPE-Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Music-Western Classical, Psychology, English
- Guidance and Counselling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Introduction to Yoga
- Academic Enrichment
- Health Psychology
- Training and Development
- Stress Management
- Life skills
- Basic Forensic
- Introduction to Hypnosis
- Gender, Diversity and Social Transformation
- Peace and Conflict Resolution Studies
- Advanced Forensic Psychology
- Team Building
- Creative Movement Therapy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Indian Portage on early childhood care and development
- Planning and Management of NGOS
- Planning and Managing Citizens charters
- Psychoanalytic Studies
- Cognition and Neuropsychology
- Therapeutic Community
- Fee Structure 2018
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2017)