For MBA (Christ) + MS Business (VCU, USA) It is mandatory for students to go to USA for 9 months. VCU Hostel in USA (housing): US$ 600/month (for double occupancy) & US$ 700/month ( Single occupancy) payable at the beginning of each semester (July 2020 & Jan 2021). Rest of the expenses. Students should pay for (Airfare, insurance, Visa Charges, Textbooks, food and other living expenses) (approximately Rs. 8.50 lakhs) other than the above mentioned fee.
It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for both years, there may be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
1. NRI fee is applicable for candidates who have studied foreign syllabus (has to be approved by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. (The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
(The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
2.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
2.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
3. To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
4. Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if any applicable.
5. All Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, The fee may be paid through the following option:
- Pay via bank transfer to South Indian Bank, Christ University Branch.
To pay via bank transfer, Candidates must contact email@example.com for details.
Payment / Transfer of fees does not guarantee the admission.
For Online Application form, click the below link: