APPLICATION PROCESS (LATERAL)
Candidates who have successfully completed 3 year diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for lateral entry admission to II Year.
Applications are available in the online format on our website www.christuniversity.in and Direct Mode from The Office of Admissions, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Faculty of Engineering, Mysore Road, Kanmanike, Kumbalgodu Post, Bengaluru - 560 074 or Office of Admission, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029 from December 8, 2018
All candidates must log on to http://app.christuniversity.in/ to fill in the application form.
a) Create a 16 digit unique login ID by entering email address, mobile number and date of birth.
b) Follow the instructions on the page under ‘Apply courses’.
c) Application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
d) Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number for further communication (A System generated SMS and e-mail confirmation with the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application will be sent to the provided e-mail ID and Mobile No.).
e) Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10 and Diploma (Mandatory).
f) Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution and Migration Certificate from last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
g) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
h) Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee”. The application will be submitted online after payment of application processing fee.
i) You will receive the application number with the option to print your application form.
j) Print and sign the application form. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates must send the following in an A4 size envelope:
1. One copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip.
2. 2 recent passport size (photo size of 35mm x 45 mm) and 2 stamp size photographs wearing formal dress with white background - Standard Indian Passport Format. Write your name and application number behind the photographs.
3. One copy of the original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate.
4. Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Diploma (Mandatory).
5. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If Available).
6. Copy of Migration Certificate for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board (If available).
7. Copy of Passport and Visa Page if the candidate is from Outside India (Mandatory).
Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office will not function on Sundays and Government Holidays)
1. Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system/power/internet failure, may log on to the “Application Status” link and enter the application number or the 16 digit Unique ID and the date of birth details to view and print the application form.
2. Office of Admissions will verify the application form only after receiving the printed application form along with ALL the supporting documents. Selection Process e-admit card will not be uploaded if the supporting documents do not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time. The selection process E-Admit card will be generated 5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
3. Candidates must mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2019 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
ADMISSION PROCESS (LATERAL)
Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The Selection results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates link.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules. Admission must be processed at Office of Admissions, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Faculty of Engineering, Mysore Road, Kanmanike, Kumbalgodu Post, Bengaluru - 560 074 as per the stipulated date and time mentioned in the offer of admission card.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS mentioned below:
1. Original Class 10 Marks Statement and Diploma marks cards (Mandatory).
2. Transfer Certificate (TC) (Mandatory).
3. Migration Certificate (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) (Mandatory).
4. One full set of Photocopies of all the above mentioned documents (Mandatory).
6. Two Stamp size and two passport size photograph (Mandatory).
5. The stipulated fee in Demand Draft / Cash / Online Payment (Mandatory).
6. Two Copies of the Demand Draft / Online Payment Receipt (In case Program Fee paid through DD / Online) (Mandatory).
7. Copy of valid address / ID proof (Aadhar Card) (Mandatory).
8. For International Students, the following additional documents have to be submitted:
a] Passport and Visa Details
b] Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
c] Resident Permit (RP)
All mandatory documents mentioned above must be submitted during the admission process. An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing/passing their exam in March – June 2019], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before July 15, 2019. Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
Fee challan will be issued only on completion of verification of data and submission of documents. Selected candidates must remit the annual fee at the South Indian Bank, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the e-admission card or the offer of admission will stand cancelled. The first year fee must be remitted in full at the time of Admission along with the non-refundable Admission Registration fee of Rs.5000/-. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) does not collect any type of Capitation/Donation.
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID card as well as a South Indian Bank ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fees payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2019 - 2020 will be intimated during the admission process.
I) The University does not collect any donation / capitation fees other than that stipulated as the annual fees.
II) All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost, if required by the department.
III) Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Cancellation Process: Click here
- Admission for International Student Category
- Admission for NRI Student Category
- Admission Guidelines for B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Contact Details
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Miscellaneous Information
- Selection Process
- Syllabus I&II (Academic Year-2019)
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2019)