Eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) Examination from any recognised Board.
Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at +2 level and obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and 50% in Mathematics.
Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2020 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.
- Contact Details
- Fee Structure 2020
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- International Student Category
- NRI Student Category
- Admission Process
- Admission Guidelines for B.Tech Lateral Entry
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Syllabus I&II (Academic Year-2019)
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2019)