Civil engineering B.Tech course is designed to meet the needs of modern Civil Engg fields like Construction Technology, Geo-Technical Engg, Irrigation Engg, Transportation Engg, Structural Engg, Environmental Engg, etc. By the time students complete this course, they will be fully trained to analyze and design the complicated structures,
Program Outcomes of Civil Engineering Department
• An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
• An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
• An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
• An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
• An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
• An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
• An ability to communicate effectively
• The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context
• Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning Knowledge of contemporary issues
• An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
For more information, contact Ph: 40129100