Civil engineering B.Tech course is designed to meet the needs of modern Civil Engg fields like Construction Technology, Geo-Technical Engg, Irrigation Engg, Transportation Engg, Structural Engg, Environmental Engg, etc. By the time students complete this course, they will be fully trained to analyze and design the complicated structures.
• An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
• An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
• An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
• An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
• An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
• An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
• An ability to communicate effectively
• The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context
• Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning Knowledge of contemporary issues
• An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
For more information, contact Ph: 4012 9800