- Book chapter entitled "Vulnerability of Urban Ecology of Bangalore: an Examination of its Contention with the Politics of Land Administration" also co-authored by Prof PVK Rameshwar CEPT University has been published in the Book Communities, Land and Social Innovation edited by [KU Leuven] Pieter Van den Broeck, Asiya Sadiq, Ide Hiergens, Monica Quintana Molina, Han Verschure and Frank Moulaert published by Edward Elgar [ISBN: 978 1 78897 376 2]
- Paper publication in International Conference in Architecture Pedagogy held by Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in Nov 2019; “Exploring Outcome-Based Teaching as a method in Architecture Education”; by Prof. Nitika Torvi; Students Studio Project on thermal comfort and day lighting of Library building of Kengeri Campus.
- Paper publication in International Conference in Architecture Pedagogy held by Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in Nov 2019; “CHRIST Rural Studio 2018, the Social Outreach Project as an Application Oriented Design Learning employing bamboo construction technique”; by Prof. Kirti Patnaik and Dr. Anitha Suseelan.
Applied Research Projects
- Applied composite Bamboo Construction Research Project Funded by Centre for research CHRIST – Principal Investigator Dr. Anitha Suseelan, Co-investigators Prof. Kirti Patnaik Prof Chiara Chiodero and the students of B Arch 2017 Batch.
- Performance Evaluation Project on thermal comfort and day light analysis of the Library Building of Kengeri Campus Coordinated by Prof. Nitika Torvi + Students of BArch 2017 Batch.