Electronics and Computer Engineering [with Spl. in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning] is a cross-discipline, integrated program that explores the exciting interface between two traditional engineering domains Electronics and Computer science. This engineering discipline synchronizes the latest developments that combines hardware electronics, software and computer systems together for any integrated intelligent embedded system design. This is an inter disciplinary under graduate degree program under School of Engineering and Technology. This programme is designed to bridge the gap between software analysis and hardware design in the lucrative fields such as- machine learning, data science, Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence etc. This programme aims to offer thorough knowledge of the theory and practice of software systems and its hardware implication in the purview of embedded system design. This programme addresses the interest of a wide audience of learners whose interests are versatile and interdisciplinary for hardware design as well as software analysis.
The broad areas of research and academic activities in the department are:
Bangalore Central Campus
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road,
Bengaluru - 560 029, Karnataka, INDIA
Ph. No: +91 92430 80800
Ph. No: +91 80 4012 9400
Indian candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org
NRI candidates: email@example.com
Bangalore Bannerghatta Road Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road,
Bengaluru - 560 076, Karnataka, INDIA
Ph. No: 080 4655 1306
Bangalore Kengeri Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
Kanmanike, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road,
Bengaluru - 560 074, Karnataka, INDIA
Ph. No: +91 80 4012 9800, 9802, 9820
Bangalore Yeshwanthpur Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
Nagasandra, Near Tumkur Road,
Bengaluru 560 073, Karnataka, INDIA
Ph. No: +91 97422 44407
Delhi NCR Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road,
Delhi NCR Ghaziabad - 201003
Ph. No: 1800-123-3212
Pune Lavasa Campus
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Christ University Road, 30 Valor Court,
PO Dasve Lavasa, Mulshi, Pune - 412112, Maharashtra
Ph. No : 1800-123-2009,
ADMISSION PROCESS (LATERAL)
Candidates will be intimated about the Selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The Selection results will be declared as mentioned in the important dates link.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules. Admission shall be processed at Office of Admissions, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), School of Engineering and Technology , Mysore Road, Kanmanike, Kumbalgodu Post, Bengaluru - 560 074 as per the stipulated date and time mentioned in the offer of the admission card.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
To process admission:
1. Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
2. Admission shall be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
3. As per University Grants Commission (UGC) guidelines, fee payment shall to be made through online mode only.
4. Payment options and details shall be available in the Offer of admission.
5. Fees for second year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Admission shall not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below:
1. Original Class 10 Marks Statement and Diploma marks cards (Mandatory).
2. Transfer Certificate (TC) of Institute which offered diploma from the last qualified institution must be submitted by 20 August, 2023 (Mandatory).
3. Migration Certificate of Institute which offered diploma (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka state board applicants) must be submitted by 20 August, 2023 (Mandatory).
4. One Stamp size and one passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory).
5. Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
6. Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt / PAN Card / Voter ID Card).
7. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a) Copy of Passport and valid Visa Details (Mandatory).
b) Person of Indian Origin (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
c) Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
d) Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June - 2023], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before 20 August, 2023.
Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
All admitted students must open an account at South Indian Bank, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Branch as part of the admission process and must carry relevant ID proof (Aadhar Card and Pan Card) for opening the account as requested by the bank.
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID cum ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fee payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arrival in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2023 will be intimated during the admission process.
I) The University does not collect any type of capitation / donation other than the fees mentioned in the website.
II) All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost, if required by the department.
III) Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Candidates falling under any of the below mentioned categories must apply under the International Student Category:
International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should:
Candidates without the above pre-qualifications will have to enroll either for
Note: The International Student category fee structure is binding for the full duration of the programme and cannot be transferred /changed in between.
Candidates from the above listed categories having pursued Indian Educational qualification and who may have applied under the Indian States Category will have to pay the International Student Category Fee. The decision of the Admission committee is final.
Candidates seeking admission through International Student category (Foreign Nationals/PIO/OCI) will have a separate application process, with the following options to apply for any programme at Christ University.
Email ID for any clarifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are welcome to apply under the Non Resident Indian category for the programmes offered by the University
Students who fall under any of the following classifications can apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the programme
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India..
5. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
5.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
5.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category
Admission to all programmes is based on academic achievement and CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Selection Process. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before August 30th of the admission year.
Applicants must read through the Selection process, Fee Structure and other details under the preferred programme given on our website before proceeding with the application process.
Candidates who have successfully completed the 3 year diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for lateral entry into engineering programmes.
Other Indian States
SAARC / AFRICA / PIO / OCI / ASEAN
Other Foreign Nationals
Time of Payment
Within seven days of declaration of the Selection Process Result
|3||210,000 INR||230,000 INR||300,000 INR||5,000 USD||5,500 USD||On or before March 15, 2024|
|4||210,000 INR||230,000 INR||300,000 INR||5,000 USD||5,500 USD||On or before March 15, 2025|
# The fee for Karnataka domicile students, as indicated in the table, is the actual fee payable and excludes the scholarship amount.
It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for four years, there may be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
1. NRI fee is applicable for the first year for candidates who have studied foreign syllabus (has to be approved by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. In subsequent years Other Indian States fee will be applicable.
(The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the Programme for candidates who;
2.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
2.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under the NRI category.
3. To claim the Indian category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
4. Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if applicable.
5. All Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, the fee may be paid through the following option:
For the Application form, click the below link:
Dharmaram College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560029,
Tel: +91 804012 9100 / 9600
Web: http://www. christuniversity.in
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.