CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore is an Authorized Training Center (ATC) to conduct IATA Training courses. We offer Foundation in Travel and Tourism programmes. The inception of IATA Programmes further strengthens the University's commitment and dedication to the field of Tourism and Hospitality Education.
IATA (International Air Transport Association) is the largest global association in Airlines with over 260 members, comprising 95% of the Scheduled International Airlines.
IATA Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) are independent training facilities authorized to teach specific IATA training courses and diplomas. On completion of each of these Partner-taught | Classroom courses, students attend an exam to validate their learning.
1. IATA Training enables you to be the best you can be. Every year, 100,000 participants trust the unique industry insight available from our courses.
2. IATA Training Programmes are globally received and valued as an international qualification in the Travel Industry.
3. Since its inception in 1972, the IATA Programmes have gained remarkable global recognition, credibility and acceptance over the years and as an important training program for students venturing into the Travel Industry.
4. IATA course is committed to enhancing the Travel Agents' worldwide image of competence & professionalism.
1. For Application form :
2. The Filled Application and the acknowledgment of the application fee payment has to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Click on the following link to make the payment for the Application and course fee:
http://christuniversity.in -> E-services ->Online Payment Portal-> BANNERGHARTTA ROAD CAMPUS --> TRAINING - BGR
4. Minimum eligibility to apply is- pass in Plus 2.
5. Last date for submitting application is 20 March 2021
6. For more Details send EMail to email@example.com