MBA (Leadership & Management) programme enables students by preparing them for management careers in businesses and non-profit organizations. This programme is designed to bridge the knowing-doing gap; we have integrated mandatory Corporate Residency component that offers unmatched experiential learning and networking opportunities.
Specialization Tracks :
- Education Leadership
- Social Entrepreneurship, Sustainability and CSR
- Healthcare Management
Transform with MBA Leadership & Management Program:
Master of Business Administration (Leadership & Management) prepares students to become hands-on leaders because today’s organizations place a higher value on MBAs with practical hands-on skills.
MBA L&M Concentrations
Entrepreneurship - This concentration is built around helping you to create and implement startups and new ventures. We will help you build the framework for your new venture and provide you with hands-on-experience and skills necessary to become an entrepreneur. Besides being an entrepreneur, some popular career options after MBA in Entrepreneurship includes
- Intrapreneur- In-Residence / Corporate Intrapreneur: Using your creativity and entrepreneurial skills under an established company.
- Project Manager: Since entrepreneurs are good at multitasking, project management is a good career prospect.
- Growth Manager: build businesses up from scratch through vast experimentation, this makes it great for them to work in organisations as a growth hacker to elevate their user base.
- Product Management roles where you will develop and manage the product in alignment with the corporate strategy.
Social Entrepreneurship, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility –
India has gone further than any other country in implementing CSR. In 2013, the government enacted Section 135 of the Indian Companies Act prescribing a mandatory “CSR spend of 2% of average net profits during the three immediately preceding financial years” for all companies meeting specified financial thresholds. This concentration can boost careers for in sustainability roles, such as strategic functions and corporate social responsibility (CSR) departments of companies committed to improving their social/environmental footprint or stakeholder engagement. Our curriculum in sustainability explores business ideas through different lenses: the “triple bottom line,” for example, gauges success based on not only a business' profit, but also how it effects the planet and humanity.
Some popular career options includes
- Social Entrepreneur
- CSR Project Manager
- Sustainability and CSR Consulting
- Stakeholder Management
Students in this program will learn contemporary approaches to leadership within education and business environments. This specialization is for career enhancement in the field of Capacity Building, Training and Development in corporations and to develop strong educational management capabilities. In short, this specialization is designed to address contemporary themes at the intersection of education, business, and entrepreneurship.
Some popular career options includes:
Students of this unique program leave with the tools necessary to chart new solutions in education such as building education technology ventures, designing schools, Training and Development, scaling social impact initiatives, and leading innovation in educational organizations and corporations.
The MBA in Healthcare Management is becoming a popular healthcare track for future leaders who want to enter a growing industry that is worth an estimated $2.26 trillion dollars. In the past, getting employed by a healthcare organization meant gaining clinical experience. Now, with more and more organizations trying to manage costs and keep up with competitive advantage, the demand for healthcare management professionals is on the rise. The curriculum is tailor-made for students who aspire to work in leadership positions in the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, clinics, special care institutions and health and wellness.
The specialization offers in-depth courses on
• Healthcare Management Operations and Control
• Quality Improvement & Patient-centered Healthcare
• Healthcare Analytics
Some popular career options include:
- Manager or administrator with hospitals,
- Supply chain Management in Healthcare / Pharma sector
- Business Development
- Healthcare Quality Manager
- Healthcare Analytics
Why MBA Leadership & Management?
- Managing the Total Enterprise Approach: The program offers latest curriculum developed in collaboration with industry experts, our unique curriculum is based on ‘Managing the Total Enterprise’, by integrating the functional areas rather than ‘functional silos’ approach.
- Integrated Cooperative Education Methodology: commonly known as “co-op” is a structured method of combining classroom-based education with practical Corporate Residency experience.
- We Bridge Knowing-Doing Gap: Our curriculum includes mandatory four semester-length Corporate Residency component. This approach enables participants to bridge knowing-doing gap. Throughout the program, there are challenging Corporate Residency opportunities/ short- term consulting assignments/research projects from reputed companies to experience how integration is played out in the workplace. This enables prepares our students to solve real business problems.
- Academic credit for structured Corporate Residency experience.
- Study with a small cohort of bright students: Our rigorous application process ensures you will be motivated, encouraged, inspired and challenged by others like you.
Corporate Residency Employers:
A representative sample of employer partners:
The possibilities for your Corporate Residency experience are limitless Our network with leading Employers give you the opportunity to start your career in organizations in high growth start-ups, unicorns and established firms like Bosch, Goldman Sachs, Times Group, ITC Foods, Naryana Hrudayalaya, Manipal Hospital, Milaap, Fortis Healthcare, McAfee, Bal Pharma and many others. Our students receive paid/ unpaid residencies with employers in the business, not-for-profit and sectors.
Final Placements: With exceptional Corporate Residency opportunities. You’ll be immersed quickly and intensely into the real business world with a two-year corporate residency experience.
MBA L&M Program Glance:
Your Corporate Residency career begins along with regular classes right after getting admitted into the program. Our Corporate Residency will coach and rigorously prepare for this deep immersion into the business world. Across four semesters you will accomplish and learn more because a MBA Leadership & Management program prepares you for more options than you think.
MBAL 131 Business Management and Organizational Behavior
MBAL 132 Financial Accounting for Decision Making
MBAL 133 Statistics
MBAL 134 Managerial Economics
MBAL 135 Operational Excellence & Leadership
MBAL 151 Data Analytics for Decision Making - 1
MBAL 171 Experiential Learning - - Corporate Residency I
Corporate Residency (June to October)
MBAL 231 Human Resource Management
MBAL 232 Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Business
MBAL 233 Financial Management
MBAL 234 Marketing Management
MBAL 235 Quantitative Techniques & Operations Research
MBAL 236 Business Research Methodology
MBAL 251 Data Analytics for Decision Making - 2
MBAL 271 Experiential Learning - - Corporate Residency II
Corporate Residency (November to March)
Summer Internship (Mid April to Mid June)
MBAL 331 Strategic Financial Management
MBAL 332 Strategic Management
MBAL 333 Operations and Supply chain Management
MBAL 351 Data Analytics for Decision Making - III
MBAL 381 Experiential Learning - Corporate Residency III
MBAL 382 Summer Internship
MBAL 341A Training and Development
MBAL 342A Curriculum Development, Instructional Design, and Assessment
MBAL 343A E-Learning Management Systems
MBAL 341B Healthcare Analytics
MBAL 342B Pharma and Healthcare Quality Management
MBAL 343B Operations and SCM in Pharma and Healthcare
MBAL 344B Legal and Regulatory Affairs in Pharma & Healthcare
Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility
MBAL 341C Sustainability Management and Impact Leadership
MBAL 342C Design Thinking and Social Innovation
MBAL 343C CSR Project Management
MBAL 341D Entrepreneurial Strategy
MBAL 342D Legal and Regulatory Affairs in Startups
MBAL 343D Design Thinking, Innovation and Idea Productization
Corporate Residency III (June to October)
Live Project (November to March)
MBAL 431 Cost and Management Accounting
MBAL 432 Project Management
MBAL 433 Data Analytics for Decision Making - IV
MBAL 437 Industry Live Project / New Venture Creation
MBAL 441A Entrepreneurship in Education
MBAL 442A Quality Management in Education
MBAL 443A Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Education Mgmt
MBAL 444A Strategic Marketing and Branding in Education
MBAL 441B Entrepreneurship in Healthcare
MBAL 442B Healthcare Insurance
MBAL 443B Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing
MBAL 444B Healthcare Consulting
Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility
MBAL 441C Finance for Social Enterprises
MBAL 442C Social Entrepreneurship
MBAL 443C Non-Profit Marketing and Fundraising
MBAL 444C Research Methods in CSR
MBAL 441D Entrepreneurial Finance
MBAL 442D Strategic Marketing and Branding
MBAL 443D Reengineering Small and Family Business
MBAL 444D Direct and Indirect Tax
The program will deliver learning in an accelerated mode with a focus on developing application skills. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learnt to their real time business problems. This will be achieved through the curriculum design - there will be 12 core courses in the first year. In the second year students can choose three core and three specialized track papers . To accelerate career growth the program will provide participants with mandatory on-the-job learning opportunities.
Duration: 2 years/ 4 Semesters (Full Time)
Timings : 07:25 AM - 12:00 PM Classroom Session
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM Internship Session
*On-the-job learning method - a two year-long, four-part course—gives students meaningful and numerous opportunities to act like leaders, translating their ideas into practice.
- Work Integrated Study Program - Participants study and work side-by-side.
- Action-based Learning. Learn by Doing.
- Taught by practicing industry professionals
- Experiential Learning’ course delivery by industry-experienced full-time and visiting faculty, to enable you apply the concepts and ideas to your work situations
- Focus on developing the core managerial competencies required in modern business: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Global Perspective and Leadership
- New age courses like Business Analytics, Business Sustainability, Entrepreneurial Finance