Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings : 06:30 am onwards
- To provide a strong foundation level understanding of the functioning of business organizations, commercial transactions and of various specialized operations such as accounting, finance and marketing by offering a comprehensive curriculum.
- To facilitate the skills and support required for careers in Community Development and state government jobs.
- The unique timing of the programme caters specifically to deserving students of socio-economically stressed backgrounds who are required to work and support their families financially during the programme.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
- Unique timing enables students to take up internships/part time jobs post classes.
- The three year B Com degree programme (morning track) is divided into six semesters. It includes 35 core papers besides English & Language papers. Finance and Marketing Electives are offered in the fifth and the sixth semesters. Students are required to undertake NGO project at the end of first year and summer internship project at the end of second year.
- Students are also required to complete two mandatory certificate courses offered by the department. Each certificate course will enable students to earn two extra credits.
- Note: Support will not be provided to students who wish to pursue other professional courses.