• CSA Activities: Every year 1st semester students of all the courses will have a village camp in order to experience service learning.
• Child Sponsor: Every year each class across all the courses, students will sponsor minimum 3 children.
• Rural Visit: Students will have a rural visit in order to experience service learning.
• Social Responsibility Project (students will work with NGO for 25 Hours)
• Guest Lecture to other institutions
• Thesis evaluation for PhD and M.Phil programmes of other Universities
• Question paper setting for other institutions
• Paper evaluation for other institutions
• Doctoral committee members of other Universities
Extension Activities Plan- 2015 - 16
November 7- World Cancer Awareness Day and Infant Protection day.
1. Spread awareness in the campus about cancer and how to deal with it.
2. Explain the importance of infant healthcare to individuals so as to help others too.
14 November 2015- World Diabetes Day and Children's Day in India
1. Explain people the pros & cons of Diabetes and how important is to stay healthy
2. Organize a free diabetic check up camp
3. Gather funds and help the underprivileged children or children facing child labour.
25 November 2015- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
1. Counselling sessions for women to fight back when any violence is executed against them.
2. Include free self defense as a course in the curriculum
Organ donation awareness program & camp – December 2015 –
January 2016 - World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
1. Awareness about traffic rules & Road safety
2. Educating about the importance of skywalk