The department has a vibrant Commerce Association that conducts intra and inter-class activities all through the year. Annually an international level inter-collegiate fest is also conducted. All activities are organised by student committees and monitored by faculty coordinators. Besides, the department also has various clubs where weekly activities are held. The following are the various associations, clubs and other activities of the department.
• Christ University Commerce Association - CUCA. Students are involved at the University, National and International level competitions through this faculty facilitated association.
• Department associates with Center for Social Action (CSA), the Social Responsibility wing of the University
• Student driven clubs like Finance club, Oratory Club, Entrepreneurship club, Marketing Club etc.
• Publishing of a monthly Commerce Newsletter
• Voluntary associations like NCC, Student Welfare Organisation
• Service learning Initiatives are embedded to the programme
• Students from the Department form the major part of the University Sports and Cultural teams and represent various state and national level competitions and bring accolades to the University.