Pass in class 12 (10+2) is the minimum eligibility for applying / admission.
Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.
1) Selection for the programme will be based on the performance in class XII of the academic year. After processing the Application forms of candidates whose supporting documents are submitted to the office within 3 days of the declaration of the class XII result (Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE), the cut off percentage will be declared and displayed on the University notice board/University website. No postal/telephonic/e-mail communication will be given from the University. Other Boards whose results may be declared after the above mentioned Boards will be considered subject to availability of seats. The University does not authorize any individual or organization to operate on its behalf.
2) Candidate will be intimated through appstat link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in/ on the University website www.christuniversity.in. No other communication will be made.
3) Candidates failing to submit the application within the stipulated date and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
4) Candidates not submitting the category certificate from the concerned Karnataka authorities will fall under general merit.
5) Only Natives of Karnataka, who can produce relevant documents from their Parish Priest/Pastor, will be considered under “CHRISTIANITY CATHOLIC” and “CHRISTIANITY NON-CATHOLIC” category.
6) BCom Regular Programme classes are held from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM. Students applying to BCom shall give an undertaking that, they do not intend to pursue CA programme (The new pattern of CA programme enables article ship immediately after the CPT and hence students cannot attend the regular BCom classes).