BA Journalism Honours with non core subjects Political Science and Economics
The field of journalism is seeing a great many changes in recent years. With globalization there has been exponential growth of educational institutions offering Journalism as part of their curriculum. This has unfortunately led to the setting-up of umpteen arbitrary institutions offering journalism without adhering to quality norms and standards.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) prides itself in offering a Journalism Honours programme that is unquestionable in its quest for quality both in form of the papers offered and pedagogy. Experiential learning will be the main driving force behind this programme.
The Journalism Honours programme is a three year programme, having Political Science and Economics as allied subjects, which will enable the students to have a sound grounding in the various aspects of journalism- theoretical and practical. The need of the hour is to train students to become journalists who help define communication, help create a common understanding rooted in reality. Towards this effort the Honours programme will be a much sought after one.
Social relevance, Intellectual rigour, Inter-disciplinarity, contemporaneity, employability, student-friendly.
Unique features of the programme:
Advanced pedagogical practices, Dissertation, Internships, community service, MOOCs, inter-disciplinary non-core papers.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and International Business)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Political Science, History
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Media Studies, Economics, Political Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism and Travel Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in English
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Journalism
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Honours in Psychology
- Admission Process
- Application Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Course Structure
- Fee Structure 2019
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- International Student Category
- Miscellaneous Information
- NRI Student Category
- Selection Process
- Test Pattern
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)