The BA Economics Honours programme with non core subjects Psychology and Political Science is designed to produce graduates trained in the application of knowledge in economics to real-life economic, financial, ethical and analytical problems encountered in the economy. It is structured to provide the students with the skills and professional acumen to become key players in the economy irrespective of their future job places and task diversification they would take up. The course may enable the students to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to situations of economic, institutional and policy making both in governance and industry.
The course has a rigorous focus on quantitative techniques and research methods which will orient the students in dealing with economic problems with a practical and analytical approach. The diversity and the spread of the course ensure that the students receive sufficient experience of the current issues and crises of the world especially that of the emerging economies.
Social relevance, Intellectual rigour, Inter-disciplinarity, contemporaneity, employability, student-friendly.
Unique features of the programme:
Advanced pedagogical practices, Dissertation, Internships, community service, MOOCs, inter-disciplinary non-core papers.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and International Business)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Political Science, History
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Media Studies, Economics, Political Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Tourism and Travel Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in English
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Journalism
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Honours in Psychology
- Entrance Test Pattern
- Fee Structure 2018
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Dates for Selection Process
- Centre details for Selection Process
- Admission Process
- NRI Student Category
- International Student Category
- Miscellaneous Information
- Test Pattern
- Course Structure
- Syllabus(Academic Year-2018)