- The University does not collect any type of Capitation / Donation other than the fee mentioned in the website.
- If the Application is incomplete or incorrect, the University Management has the right to reject it.
- Kindly do not send any original marks cards through post or courier.
- The Online application form will be processed by the Office of Admissions only on receipt of the SBI Application Processing Fee Challan / online payment acknowledgment slip copy and all supporting documents.
- The institution is not responsible for any application reaching after the stipulated date /time and such applications will not be processed.
- Ignorance of the Terms, Conditions and guidelines will not be considered as an excuse for non-fulfillment of any stipulated process.
- It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for 2 years, there will be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
- Fees should be paid within the stipulated date for the first year and before the commencement of final examinations of 2nd semester for the second year.
- Admitted students who wish to avail Bank Loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
- The decision of the Admission Committee is final and binding.