Course Description: It is 45 hours course. Students will be exposed to the use of Kannada Language both in oral and written forms. In the introductory sessions Kannada alphabets, words, simple sentence writing and basic grammar will be dealt with.
• To enable students to communicate in the State Language Kannada.
• The course will help the students, particularly coming from other states in their day to day conversations.
• It will also help students to understand the rich cultural heritage of Karnataka.
• The course mainly focusses on Conversational Kannada
• On completion of the course, students will be able to read and write in Kannada
• Students will be exposed to basic Kannada grammar.
• It helps in improving their vocabulary in Kannada
• Students will be aware of the culture and heritage of Karnataka